Аграрный вестник Урала № 04 (146) 2016Экономика
SUSTAINABILITY OF AGRARIAN ECONOMIES AND RURAL AREAS THROUGH CLUSTERING: DOUBTS AND POSSIBILITIES
During the period of domestic market transformations the majority of scientific papers have touched repeatedly the problem of fundamental reforms of the established but imperfect model of management of the agro-industrial complex. The causes of this phenomenon were analyzed, particular mechanisms of changes were proposed. The papers criticized a priori unreal strategic arrangements within the priority project for development of the agro-industrial complex. Many scientistsagrarians as well as the Ministry of agriculture of the RF try to solve this problem through formation and development of agro-industrial clusters that in accordance with their opinion let to overcome disunity between departments in management of agriculture and rural areas. It is very urgent under the modern difficult conditions of sanction measures and contradictory relations with the WTO. There are no particular and typical mechanisms concerning formation and development of clusters. However, the process of their formation and development can be taken as a basis for formation of agro-industrial clusters involving a foreign theory of clusterization, which has the following fundamental components: particular advantages achieved through innovations; institutionalism which characterizes agroeconomics within the interrelated institutions (a mechanism of governmental support of the agrarian sector, the system of governmental orders and the legislative base within the land relations); evolutionary development which influences interregional food interactions. Considering the agroholding sphere as a main format of integration in the agro-industrial complex, we think that it should get preference in first stage of the process of formation of a territorial agrarian cluster. Exactly at the first step “the core” of a cluster is formed, which involves for example grain producers, mixed fodder plants, poultry farms, a cooperative wholesale-and-retail sphere with financing of governmental order. The authors of this paper propose their algorithm of actions to smooth negative moments while forming and functioning of the territorial agrarian clusters.
development of the agro-industrial complex, agrarian clusters, rural areas, agricultural holding, sustainability.
1. Gumerov R. What should be done with “the priority national project” of development of the agro-industrial complex? // Russian economic journal. 2008. № 3–4.
2. Frolov D. P., Grushevskiy D. V. The institutional and economic nature of clusters // Economics of the region. 2008. № 2. P. 230–234.
3. Sergeev A. M. The development of innovative clusters as a direction of regional industrial policy // Economy of the region. 2007. № 3. P. 122–129.
4. Romanova O. A., Lavrikova Yu. G. Cluster development of the regional economy: theoretical possibilities and practical experiences // Economy of the region. 2007. № 3. P. 40–51.
5. Lisin M. N. Formation of a regional cluster infrastructure of agro-industrial complex small businesses in the form of an agricultural infrastructural park // Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2013. № 4. P. 55–59.
6. Tyutyunikov A., Zakshevskaya T. Clustering of agricultural organizations for development of typical anti-crisis strategies // Agro-industrial complex: economics, management. 2013. № 1. P. 37–42.
7. Schmidt Yu. I. Possibilities of formation of an agrarian cluster in the Tver region // Economics of agricultural and processing experiences. 2013. № 8. P. 55–58.
8. Zinchenko A. Reproduction and agrarian clusters in the economics of agriculture of Russia // Agro-industrial complex: economics, management. 2013. № 4. P. 39–46.
9. Glotko A., Kholodov P., Ovsyanko L., Grigoryev N. The model of an agro-industrial cluster in the region // Agroindustrial complex: economics, management. 2013. № 6. P. 80–83.
10. Merenkova I. N., Pertsev V. N. The methodical approach to formation of a social cluster at the rural area // Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2013. № 6. P. 45–48.
11. Huhrin A. S., Devin S. K., Agnayeva I. Yu., Tolmacheva N. P. The cluster policy: the concept of scientific and innovation cluster of agro-industrial complex in Russia // Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2013. № 12. P. 37–43.
12. Chernyayev A. A., Serdobintsev D. V. Organizational and economic aspects of formation and functioning of the agro-industrial clusters in the Volga region // Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2013. № 6. P. 27–31.
13. Porter M. Competition. M. : Publ. house “Williams”, 2005. 608 p.
14. Pustuyev A. L., Degtyaryova T. Yu, Pustuyev A. A. Problems of development of territorial-clustered multipliers in the agrarian sector: a theoretical and methodological aspect // Agrarian bulletin of the Urals. 2013. № 5. P. 79–82.
15. Pustuyev A. A. Increasing sustainability of the regional agro-economic and agro-industrial systems through the development of territorial-clustered multipliers // Collection of international scientific and practical conference. Ekaterinburg : Ural State Agricultural Academy, 2011. P. 47–51.
Download article as PDF: