Аграрный вестник Урала № 05 (147) 2016Животноводство
EFFECT OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF INBREEDING ON DAIRY PRODUCTS EFFICIENCY AND REPRODUCTIVE QUALITIES OF COWS OF BLACK-MOTLEY BREED
Inbreeding – one of the selection methods of breeding cattle, in which the paired knocked related animals in order to consolidate and improve the offspring defined-governmental economic-useful signs, which is achieved due to an increase in the get-direct offspring of homozygosity, and consolidate the genotype of parental pairs, have high efficiency indicators. A comparative analysis of productivity of an outbred and an inbred animal indicates the need to explore all nuances related selection, as inbred animals often exceed their peers in productivity, despite described in the scientific works the fears of scientists in the development of inbred depression, which is manifested in decreased viability and productivity of animals received during the related selection. The studies were conducted in a herd of pedigree factory farm «Kolos» Vavozhsky district of Udmurt Republic on the basis of the analysis of the pedigrees of animals for breeding cards form 2-MOL animal husbandry and breeding data records. The degree of inbreeding was determined by the conventional method of Push – Shaporuzh and coefficient of inbreeding of Right – Kislovsky. Check-degenerate studies found that cows obtained with the use of related selection have a higher milk yield compared to outbred half-sister (by 230.4 kg). The highest yield of the complex obtained by inbreeding compared with animals obtained by selecting a simple and complex, respectively, 228.4 kg (3.9 %) and 80.4 kg (1.4 %). The worst rate service period depending on the degree of kinship-pairing observed in animals with a moderate degree of inbreeding – 133.2 days, which is worst then index in outbred animals group for 24.7 days (18.5 %).
inbreeding, outbreeding, breeding selection, Push – Shaporuzh, Right – Kislovskiy, exponent of inbreeding, coefficient of inbreeding, homozygosity, breed, population, panmixia.
1. Vahonina N. V. Minimizing inbreeding while maintaining the gene pool herds and little populations of dairy cattle : abstract of dis. … cand. of agricult. sciences. Saransk, 2011. 20 p.
2. Kuznetsov V. M., Vahonina N. V. On restriction of inbreeding in small populations of dairy cattle // Agricultural Biology. 2010. № 4. P. 55–58.
3. Lyubimov A. I., Yudin V. M. Effect of inbreeding on reproductive qualities of cows // Science of Udmurtia. 2012. № 4. P. 164–168.
4. Lyubimov A. I., Yudin V. M. Inbreeding in the selection of black-and-white cattle of the Udmurt Republic // Animal husbandry. 2012. № 10. P. 2–3.
5. Lyubimov A. I., Yudin V. M. An integrated approach to securing purposeful inbreeding // Animal husbandry. 2014. № 4. P. 2–4.
6. Lyubimov A. I., Yudin V. M. Evaluation of an integrated inbreeding in the breeding work with black-and-white cattle // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2013. № 2. P. 22–24.
7. Lyubimov A. I., Yudin V. M. Comparative analysis of different methods of evaluation of inbreeding // Veterinary medicine, animal science and biotechnology. 2014. № 1. P. 42–45.
8. Mymrin S. V., Mymrin V. S., Donnik I. M. Genomic selection – a necessary condition for the development of cattle breeding in Russia // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2014. № 4. P. 28–30.
9. Novikov A. A., Khrunova A. A., Semak M. S. Holsteinische effect on the genetic status of domestic cattle breeds // Genetics and breeding of animals. 2015. № 3. P. 70–74.
10. Yudin V. M., Lyubimov A. I., Isupova Yu. V. Improving the productive qualities of branch lines of cattle // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015 № 7. P. 44–47.
11. Yudin V. M. Economic-useful signs and breeding and genetic parameters of inbred and outbred black-motley cattle : abstract of dis. … cand. of agricult. sciences. Kinel, 2013. 18 p.
Download article as PDF: