Аграрный вестник Урала № 06 (148) 2016Экономика
MARKETING ACTIVITIES OF AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN THE FORMAT OF AGRO-FOOD PROGRAM OF THE TERRITORY
The analysis of activity of subjects of agrarian and industrial complex on a basis of forecasting of a market situation is carriedout. Scientific approaches among Russian and foreign authors on the definition of “marketing activities” and author’s interpretationpresent. The peculiarity of the marketing activities of agricultural enterprises is shown on a number of factors and it isnot always conducive to rational use of resources through the development of innovative programs addressed to target groupsof consumers. As a result, it does not always lead to the achievement of the desired economic effect. The end result of the workin the agro-industrial complex is not just for profit, most importantly, the choice of the priority directions of its use. Agro-marketingestablished business entities, among which are the leading producers of agricultural products; suppliers of raw materials;market infrastructure, wholesale and retail trade organizations and various middlemen, marketers, sales, consulting, insurancecenters, etc.; consumers of agricultural products and agro-food. A comprehensive approach, presenting marketing activitiesthrough market research, the implementation of the price policy, development and the provision of services and their promotionon the market is consider. The paper put forward the author’s understanding that managing of аgro-marketing of agricultural enterprisesis the management of a marketing function. In the process of toughening competition, marketing is considered as oneof the main activities of the organization that has a direct impact on its financial results. High level of competition in the regionon the example of poultry products marked. A decrease in demand for food products on a number of factors revealed. The methodicalapproach and tools on the example of consumption of basic foodstuffs per one resident of the Sverdlovsk region offer.
marketing activities, agricultural marketing, entrepreneurship, agricultural products, food and agricultural policies, principles and methods of modern marketing, competition, marketing strategy, purchasing power, agricultural producers, demand for food p
1. Wexler V. A., Reydel L. B. Legal side of marketing policy // Young scientist. 2014. № 10. P. 307–309.
2. Danko T. P. Management of marketing : textbook. 3rd prod., revised and additional. M. : Infra-M, 2012. 363 p.
3. Doyle P. The marketing focused on cost. SPb. : Piter, 2011. 330 р.
4. Kotler F. Marketing bases. Short course : tutorial. M. : Williams, 2015. 496 p.
5. Kutuzova T. Yu. Management of marketing : tutorial. M. : Ves’ mir, 2015. 256 p.
6. Lebedeva O. A., Lygina N. I. Market researches of the market : textbook. M. : Infra-M, 2015. 344 p.
7. Rudenko M. Assessment of marketing capacity of the company // Marketing. 2011. № 2. Р. 117–127.
8. Pichurin I. I., Eriashvili N. D., Obuhov O. V. Marketing bases. Theory and practice : tutorial for the students who are trained on the specialties “Commerce (trade business)”, “Marketing”. M. : Unity-Dana, 2011. 383 p.
9. Dauling G. Reputations of firm: creation, management, efficiency assessment. M. : Image-Kontakt; Infra-M, 2013.187 p.
10. Kapon N., Kolchanov V. B., Makhalbert D. Management of marketing : textbook for higher education institutions. SPb. : Piter, 2014. 832 p.
11. Butko G. A. Competition: theory, methodology, practice : monograph. Ekaterinburg : Ural Publishing-printing center, 2012. 342 р.
12. Pustuev A. L., Ahtaryanova A. G., Medvedev A. N. marketing activities of agricultural enterprises: the problem of improvement. Ekaterinburg : IRA UTK, 2012. 169 р.
13. Agriculture, hunting and forestry : statistics collection. Ekaterinburg, 2015.
Download article as PDF: