Аграрный вестник Урала № 06 (148) 2016Экономика
ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURAL INSURANCE IN MODERN RUSSIA
Risks insurance in Russian agriculture in the conditions of modern agrarian reform has developed since the adoption ofthe Federal law dated on July 14, 1997 № 100-FZ “On state regulation of agro-industrial production”. The specificity ofrisk insurance in agriculture is that the agricultural production process is inextricably linked with climatic phenomena andnatural conditions (drought, floods, fires, etc.), these natural disasters should be added with pests (locusts, etc.) and diseases ofagricultural animals and birds, for example the epidemic (African swine fever, avian influenza, etc.). For this reason insuranceto a certain extent contributes to the sustainable development of agricultural activities. The subjects of this research are therelations on the Russian insurance market in the field of agricultural economics. The purpose of the study is to analyze thestatus and effectiveness of legal regulation of agricultural insurance as one of the essential factors of successful developmentof agricultural entrepreneurship. Applied methods of analysis and synthesis, historical, comparative law and other scientificmethods allowed the most objectively identify problems in the field of agricultural insurance in Russia to consider ways oftheir solution. The article shows how in conditions of financial instability agricultural insurance develops, what innovationsallow to upgrade it. The results of this study can be applied to management activities in the field of agriculture, organization ofagricultural insurance, agricultural entrepreneurs, as well as in the educational process in institutions of agricultural education.
agriculture, agricultural insurance, agricultural insurance market, legal regulation of agricultural insurance.
1. Code of Laws of the Russian Federation. 1997. № 29. Art. 3501.
2. Amineva A. D. On the development of legal regulation of insurance in agriculture // Actual problems of agrarian law of Russia: theory and practice : collection of scientific works. M. : Right and state, 2004. 320 p.
3. Voronin B. A. Insurance in the agrarian sphere of the Russian Federation // Business, managment and right. 2005. № 1. P. 36–39.
4. Code of Laws of the Russian Federation. 2011. № 31. Art. 4700.
5. Legal information portal “Garant”. URL : http://base.garant.ru/70826588/#ixzz4845nKYbv.
6. URL : http://specagro.ru/obzor_novostei_APK_Rossiya_i_mir/?apk_news_id=4169&pref=1407pid=977 19.08.15.
7. URL : http://specagro.ru/#news/one/1262810.
8. Ministry of agriculture and food of Sverdlovsk region. URL : http://mcxso.midural.ru.
9. Speccentruchet in AIC. 13 may 2016.
10. Generalization of court practice the Federal arbitration court of North Caucasus region in the cases reviewed in cassation in the second half of 2014 // Legal information portal “Garant”. URL : http//www.garant.ru.
11. The costs associated with the storage of agricultural products, grain insurance, inspection of goods, are included in indirect costs related to production and sales, and reduce income when calculating income tax // Legal information portal “Garant”. URL : http//www.garant.ru.
12. Refusal to transfer the case to the Presidium of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation : definition of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation of March 5, 2014. № VAS-1611/14 // Legal information portal “Garant”. URL : http//www.garant.ru.
Download article as PDF: