Аграрный вестник Урала № 07 (149) 2016Биология и биотехнологии
EXPANSION OF THE RANGE OF BAKERY PRODUCTS THROUGH THE USE OF SECONDARY RAW MATERIAL RESOURCES
Article is devoted to use of secondary raw material resources in production of bakery products. When using modernequipment and technology the considerable part of raw materials which is rich with valuable nutrients goes to waste. Thereforea problem of the transfer of refining processes of agricultural raw materials to a waste-free cycle of technologies is actualproblem of modern food production. Dairy serum, beery’ grain, flour of wheat germ use as secondary raw materials. It isestablished that introduction of secondary raw material resources in compounding of bakery products intensively influencesprocess of fermentation of the dough, has the strengthening effect at flour gluten, improve organoleptic, physical and chemicalindicators of quality and chemical composition of products, considerably reduces drying in the storage process of bread incomparison with control samples. The microbiological analysis has shown compliance of the developed bakery products torequirements of technical regulation ТR ТС 021/2011. As a result of pilot studies the best samples of bakery products arechosen: bread “Pshenichny” with introduction of 15 % of dairy serum from mass of wheat flour of the first grade, diabeticrye bread with introduction of 20 % of powder from a beery grain from the mass of wheat bran, dairy bread “Uralsky” withintroduction of 6 % of organic powder from flour of germs of wheat from the mass of wheat flour of the first grade. All necessarytechnological documentation on new products is developed. As a result of researches the possibility of use of secondary rawmaterial resources of an animal and a phytogenesis in technology of various grades of bread is proved, for the purpose ofexpansion of the range, improvement of quality, for the increase of a nutrition value of finished products, solution of questionsof rational use of waste of food productions.
bakery products, secondary raw material resources, dairy serum, beery’ grain, flour of wheat germ.
1. Lavrova L. Yu., Bortsova E. L., Lesnikova N. A. Waste-free technology as one of ways of an intensification of the food industry // Science and education in modern society: development vector : collection of scientific works on materials of the International scientific and practical conference (April 3, 2014). М. : ART-Consult. Part VI. P. 115–117.
2. Lesnikova N. A., Lavrova L. Yu., Bortsova E. L. Utilizzandogenerinon convenzionali di materie prime vegetali di prodotti da forno e pasticceria // Italian Science Review. 2015. № 11. P. 47–49. URL: http://www.ias-journal.org/archive/2015/november/Lesnikova.pdf.
3. Ovchinnikova R. I., Pavlov A. A. Features of production bun “Molochnaya” // Bulletin of the Kursk State Agricultural Academy. 2013. № 5. Р. 69–71.
4. Lavrova L. Yu., Lesnikova N. A., Bortsova E. L. Influence of the mechanoactivated beery grain on quality of baking semi-finished product // Bread products. 2015. № 10. Р. 50–51.
5. Rybakov Yu. S., Lesnikova N. A., Lavrova L. Yu., Bortsova E. L., Mazhaeva T. V. Use of mechanical activation of wheat germ in manufacture of bakery products // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals . 2014. № 4. Р. 50–53.
6. Lavrova L. Yu., Bortsova E. L., Hramtsova O. A. Resource-saving technology of receiving powdery food ingredients from secondary grain resources // Modern baking production: prospects of development : collection of scientific works of the 15th Russian scientific and practical conference (April 18, 2014). Ekaterinburg : Ural State University of Economics, 2014. P. 109–112.
7. Oshkordin O. V., Lavrova L. Yu., Usov G. A. Kinetics and dynamics of crushing of vegetable raw materials for production of foodstuff // Polzunovsky Bulletin. 2011. № 2/2. Р. 202–206.
8. Lesnikova N. A., Lavrova L. Yu., Bortsova E. L. Analysis of quality of bakery products with use of a beer pellet // Bread products. 2016. № 2. Р. 48–49.
9. Lesnikova N. A., Rybakov Yu. S. Enrichment of bakery products of secondary resources from grain // Food security : materials of the International competition of research projects of youth. Ekaterinburg : Ural State University of Economics, 2013. P. 36–37.
10. Bortsova E. L., Lavrova L. Yu., Lesnikova N. A. Assessment of the development of yeast cakes production technology in the HACCP // Confectionary manufacture. 2014. № 6. Р. 12–15.
Download article as PDF: