Аграрный вестник Урала № 07 (149) 2016Экономика
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OF DEMAND ON THE INDIVIDUAL RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE MARKET
The article presents the author’s research methodology of demand on the individual residential real estate market of one ofthe largest cities. It is noted that increase in the structure of the construction of residential properties increases the share of lowrisehousing methodological tools development actuality, eliminating the shortcomings of existing methods, which are basedmainly on retrospective assessment of demand. The article stresses that the study of consumer behavior factors and motivesamong the least developed and the most pressing issues of individual residential property market, due to the fact that the realestate development activity is characterized by high capital intensity and duration of the production cycle. Under these conditions,a clear understanding of customers’ requirements, and the availability of an objective outlook on the potential volumeof effective demand is essential to the successful implementation of development projects. Presented by the authors surveyshowed that up to now the most common are the expertise and formal methods for determining the demand for residential realestate market, primarily focused on performance standards and retrospective evaluation of sales. These methods do not allowthe form a knowledge base for the development of a reliable forecast on the potential volume of effective demand in the market.The article outlines the main provisions of the proposed research methodology in market demand that allows largely eliminatethe above disadvantages. A feature of this method is the account of the wealth of households factors expressed as a rule in theexisting real estate property. It is proposed phased solution of the following tasks: identification of creditworthy consumers;identification of the boundaries of the solvency of the various consumers in the market of individual residential property, takinginto account the size of the available wealth and other sources of funds. Testing of this method has been carried out on the realestate market of Ekaterinburg during which it was possible to segment more than 82 % of all consumers, and to determine thecapacity demand in each of the segments.
housing market, residential property, research methodology of demand, market research.
1. Mokronosov A. G., Pridvizhkin S. V., Skorin A. V. Size of household wealth as a factor of solvency in the market of individual residential property // Proceedings of the Ural State Economic University. 2011. Vol. 38. № 6. P. 105–111.
2. Mokronosov A. G., Skorin A. V. Features of segmentation of the Russian market of individual residential property // Manager. 2012. Vol. 35–36. № 7–8. P. 4–11.
3. Mokronosov A. G., Skorin A. V. The types of low-rise residential real estate in the local market, the largest city // Economy and Entrepreneurship. 2015. № 6. Part 2. P. 377–383.
4. Skorin A. V. The types of low-rise residential real estate refinement of the conceptual apparatus // APK: regions of Russia. 2012. № 9. P. 75–81.
5. Bantorin Z. S. Identification of consumer preferences in the market of low-rise housing // Recent studies of social problems. 2010. № 4. P. 317–325.
6. Vozmilov I. D., Kapustina L. M. Marketing management of projects in the residential real estate market : monograph. Ekaterinburg : Ural State Economy University Press, 2010. 139 p.
7. Zhydenko A. Features of methods of analysis of the regional housing market // Bulletin of the Pacific State University of Economics. 2011. № 2. P. 89–95.
8. Zadkov A. V. Consumer behavior: components, methods for studying and modeling // Marketing and marketing research. 2009. № 3. P. 240–247.
9. Makarova M. N.,Vorkunova E. N. Consumer behavior strategy in the real estate market // Bulletin of the Udmurt University. 2014. Vol. 3. P. 21–28.
10. Moiseenko I. V., Noskova E. V. Methods of determining the capacity of the local market of residential real estate // Bulletin of the Pacific State University of Economics. 2011. №r 3. P. 101–117
11. Podbivalova M. V. Primary residential real estate market development problems // Actual problems of economic science. 2013. № 34. P. 240–245.
12. Mortgage Agency for housing mortgage lending : AHML standards // The standards of mortgage loans (loans) procedures. URL : http://www.ahml.ru/ru/participants/standards/?date41=27.02.2013&version_id41=26.
13. Mokronosov A. G., Skorin A. V. Gentrification as a factor of individual residential property market of major city // Proceedings of the Ural State Economic University. 2013 Vol. 46. № 2. P. 96–104.
Download article as PDF: