Аграрный вестник Урала № 07 (149) 2016Экономика
SOCIAL AND LABOUR RELATIONS IN THE SYSTEM OF REGIONAL AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
The paper examines the essentials, nature and character of social and labor relations in enterprises of regional AIC in situationof rising risks and particularly unstable market economy. System of social and labor relations is being revealed as anessential component of competitive potential of the enterprises. Such component represents a significant feature that formsstrategic and tactical competitive advantage. The paper detects differences between social and labor relations in agribusinessand in other economic areas. The authors distinguish such differences as a low level of demand on labor power by supply ofsuch; labor power being subject to season transformation; low level of capital-labor ration of agribusiness, its automatization,computerization; low level of financial incentive of countryside agriculture etc. Furthermore, the paper describes internal andexternal factors that influence the competitiveness of social and labor relations in enterprises, determines specific levels and directionsof development of social and labor relations, ways of increasing their competitiveness. Few of this way shall be named:the efficient organization of work process in an enterprise; efficient recruitment and placement of personnel; efficient managementsystem; efficient marketing tactics and strategy; efficient implementation of existing competitive advantages; progressivetechnical level of production; high security level; legal status of the enterprise; system of social liability; corporate culture;access to financial sources; high quality of manufactured products. The principal difference of the proposed method of assessingthe competitiveness of labor relations lies in its objectivity (still in national and international science social-labor relations hashardly been investigated from the perspective of their competitiveness), but also in the way of this assessment (when taken threekey indicators: the index of labor migration of professionals from rural areas to cities; the index of settlement (consolidation)professionals in the enterprise (or in post) and the index of the level of agricultural unemployment).
social and labor relations, institutions, competitiveness, stages of agro-industrial integration, levels of competitiveness, competitive advantages, development factors, index approach, sedentary index, fixedness index, unemployment index
1. Animitsa E. G., Glumov A. A., Dvoryadkina E. B., Kochina E. M., Novikova N. V. Sredinny region: the theory, methodology, analysis / ed. by E. G. Animitsa. Ekaterinburg : Ural State Economic University Press, 2010. 508 p.
2. Stozhko K. P., Stozhko D. K. Work in the economy of the information society: an institutional analysis. Ekaterinburg : Educational center of the Ural Polytechnic Institute, 2015. 288 p.
3. Shaburov A. S., Khrushcheva M. I., Khrushchev K. V. et al. The welfare state: problems of formation and functioning. Ekaterinburg : AMB, 2011. 228 p.
4. Chernikova S. A. Improving the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises by restructuring accounting systems // News of the Ural State Economic University. 2012. № 4. P. 96–104.
5. Mokronosov A. G., Vershinin A. A., Prednikov D. M. Prediction of regional economy with qualified personnel // News of the Ural State Economic University. 2012. № 6. P. 108–114.
6. Agricultural and legal science in Russia: history and trends of development / ed. by B. A. Voronin. Ekaterinburg : Publishing house of the Ural State Law Academy ; ID Pirogov, 2003. 360 p.
7. Decent work – the basis of a stable society : proceedings of the V International scientific and practical conf. Ekaterinburg : Ural State Economic University, 2013. 243 p.
8. Bogdanovsky V. Problems of employment in the agricultural organizations // Agro-industrial complex: economy, management. 2010. № 1. P. 27–34.
9. Sheveleva I. N. The problem of employment in the agricultural organizations of Kurgan region // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2009. № 8. P. 48–52.
10. Petrov Yu. A. Competitive potential of social and labor relations enterprises of regional agrarian and industrial complex in the conditions of institutional transformations. Ekaterinburg : Ural State Agrarian University, 2015. 254 p.
Download article as PDF: